- Sardar Chet Singh Bajwa - Sardar Chet Singh Bajwa was a deorhidar serving Maharaja Ranjit Singh as well as Maharaja Kharak Singh. He was murdered by the Dogras in 1839 A.D.
- Vice-Chief of General Staff, Maj. General Anis Bajwa 28 July 2005 : The Secretary-General, Kofi Annan, has appointed Maj. Gen (ret) Anis A. Bajwa as the new Deputy Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Timor-Leste. He has worked for the past two years at the UN Department of Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO) as the first Director of Change Management with major responsibilities including DPKO strategic and programme planning as well as the development and application of an integrated operational planning process. He has also previously served in UN peacekeeping missions as Chief Military Observer in Georgia from 2000 to 2002 and Chief of Staff of UNOSOM II in Somalia in 1993. He had a distinguished career in the National Army of Pakistan including important assignments as Vice Chief of Staff of the Pakistan Army and as Chief of Staff of President Pervez Musharraf. He retired from the Pakistan Army in 2003 after more than 37 years of service.
- Waqar Bajwa, An extremely prominant and famous business man settled in New York City, New York. He is Widely known and is an entrepanuer. Is originally from Pakistan.
- Waqar Ahmad Bajwa, a CPA settled in the DC area. Origanally from Pakistan. Helped erect New Pakistan Embassy in Washinton DC.
- Late Kulbir Singh Bajwa (IPS) - during the Emergency proclaimed by Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi from 1975-1977 Mr. Bajwa was in-charge of the 'incarceration lists'. Late Shri K.S.Bajwa had a distinguished career in Delhi Police and CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force).He is still remembered with honour for his integrity, Honesty and his contribution to the DPS (Delhi Police Service) and CRPF (Centeral Reserve Police Force).
- Wg. Cdr. Kuldeep Singh Bajwa (Retd.)--during the Indo-Pak War Wg. Cdr. Bajwa was credited with checking the advance of Pakistan's tanks into the Rajasthan sector; in the movie 'Border' this role was played by Jackie Shroff.
- Prof. Gulshan Bajwa, Advocate-on-Record (Supreme Court of India)--who was recently in the news for having cursed a Delhi High Court's Judge due to an extremely unfair role played by the said Judge.
- Rupa Bajwa 30 year-old Amritsar-based author. Bajwa's The Sari Shop (2004), set in Amritsar, won the 2004 Orange Prize for Fiction.The Best First Book award in the regional round (Eurasia) of the Commonwealth Writers' Prize. She has been awarded the prestigious literary award of India- the Sahitya Akademi Award in English 2006 for her debut novel `The Sari Shop`.
- Muhammad Asif Bajwa(Assistant Coach) Born on June 6, 1972. Serving in United Bank. Represented Pakistan in the BMW Trophy 1992, World Cup 1994, Champions trophy 1993 & 1994, Asian Games 1994 and Azlan Shah Cup Hockey tournament 1995. XVII Commonwealth Games - Manchester - 2002.
- Satinder Bajwa a famous personality in the world of Squash. He coached Jansher Khan, arguably one the best squash players in history (challenged by Jahangir Khan for that title) for almost 10 years, and Mir Zaman Gul, who rose to world number 6 under Bajwa's coaching. Known affectionately as 'Baj', he is now Harvard Univesity's squash coach (Harvard has one of the best college squash teams in the United States). He has also coached teams from Bowdoin College and US Military Academy. Baj's dedication to squash commits him to run squash training programs for young players during the summer and compete in age tournaments such as under 50's most recently. Aside from coach and competition, Baj has also managed for many years, one of the most lucrative professional squash tournaments on the professional circuit ('The Super Series of Squash'), which only invites the top 8 professional players in world.
- Rizwan Bajwa a famous football player in New York. He is married to a well known fashion designer Meghan Rizwan.
- ↑History and study of the Jats. By Professor B.S Dhillon. ISBN-10: 1895603021 or ISBN-13: 978-1895603026. 127
- ↑ History and study of the Jats. By Professor B.S Dhillon. ISBN-10: 1895603021 or ISBN-13: 978-1895603026.
- ↑ History and study of the Jats. By Professor B.S Dhillon. ISBN-10: 1895603021 or ISBN-13: 978-1895603026. p.124
- ↑ History and study of the Jats. By Professor B.S Dhillon.ISBN-10: 1895603021 or ISBN-13: 978-1895603026. 127